TICKET SALES FOR SHOWS AND LIVE EVENTS
- Please check event date and time on your ticket at time of purchase.
- Once confirmed, ticket sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or cancellations are available.
- In the event of show cancelation tickets will be refunded, however Creating Arts Company is not responsible for any travel, accommodations or parking expenses.
- We are a Go-Green company, all tickets sales are put directly on the Will Call list. Please arrive with proper photo ID and the name the tickets were purchased under. If tickets are being purchased as a gift please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310.804.0223 to change the ticket name.
- Doors open p prior to showtime. Our shows always sell out, we recommend arriving at least 15 minutes prior.
- Late arrival after 20 minutes may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance, if at all and admission is at the discretion of the box office personnel on duty at the event.
- We encourage all the pictures and video you can take, just please be sure and post on our social media pages or hashtag the show.
- Mobile (cell) phones must be turned to silent at all times in the theatre.
- General admission seating is first come first serve, large parties are encouraged to arrive early to ensure seating together. Creating Arts Company can not guarantee seats together for general admission, this includes all discount ticketing; Goldstar, Plum District, Stub Dog, etc..
- All ticket discounts are subject to limited availability and at the discretion of the box-office.
- Discounts do not apply to VIP tickets.
- We have wheelchair access and can accommodate those with physical challenges, however all special needs seats must be reserved a minimum of 12 hours prior to showtime.\
- On rare occasion the performances or public areas may be filmed, sound recorded or photographed. Buying a ticket confirms your consent to the filming, sound recording and/or photography of yourself as a member of the audience and possible subsequent broadcast/publication.
- Strobe lighting, special effects, smoke effects, blue lighting, dark lighting, loud bangs are sometimes used in productions. Please contact the box-office for specifics on each show.
PROMOS AND DISCOUNTS
Promo codes and discounts are available for most of our shows, before ordering please keep in mind the following policy.
- Limited to availability.
- Used on a first come first serve basis.
- Good for a single use per order, show or event.
- Available for a limited time period.
- Non transferable and can not be exchanged for store credit or cash.
- Discounts rates can very dependent on type of promotion.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FOR SHOWS AND RENTALS
OR AND IN CONSIDERATION of you as our patron (aka. our customer) to utilize the facilities, equipment, services and programs of Creating Arts Studios for any purpose, including, but not limited to use of the facilities or equipment, or receiving instruction, training, or supervision, participation in any program with, on behalf of, or affiliated with Creating Arts Studios (hereafter FBS), the undersigned, hereby acknowledges, agrees and represents that he or she has personally inspected and considered such premises, facilities, equipment and programs. It is further warranted that such use of Creating Arts Studios premises, facilities and equipment or participation in any program constitutes an acknowledgment that such premises, facilities, equipment, and programs, have been inspected and/or carefully considered and that the undersigned finds and accepts same as being safe and reasonably suited for the purpose of such use or participation by you the patron and assumes the risks arising from the conditions of the premises, facilities, equipment, performances and programs.
IN FURTHER CONSIDERATION OF BEING PERMITTED TO ENTER ONTO ANY PREMISES OR FACILITIES, USE EQUIPMENT, OR PARTICIPATE IN CREATING ARTS STUDIOS ACTIVITIES FOR ANY PURPOSE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO USE OF FACILITIES OR EQUIPMENT, PERFORMANCES, RECEIVING INSTRUCTION OR TRAINING, OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY PROGRAM AFFILIATED WITH CREATING ARTS STUDIOS, THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. THE UNDERSIGNED, ON HIS OR HER BEHALF, HEREBY RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES, AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE Creating Arts Studios, its directors, officers, employees, volunteers and agents (hereinafter referred to as “releases”) from all liability to the to the undersigned and participating children and all their personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin for any loss or damage, and any claim or demands therefor on account of injury to the person or property, or resulting in death of patron, whether caused by the negligence of the releases or otherwise while such participating children are in, upon, or about any Creating Arts Company-related premises or facilities, or using any Creating Arts Studios-related equipment or participating in any program affiliated with Creating Arts Studios, including, but not limited to gymnastics, fencing, stage combat, stunts, arts and crafts, dancing, games, etc. skits and other physical activities such as dancing and stage movement and performance activities. In consideration of accepting the registration and permitting the participation in Creating Arts Studios programs, for myself and on behalf of any participating children, I hereby release, discharge and agree to hold harmless Creating Arts Studios, its employees, volunteers, officials, sponsors, and the agents, employees, officers, and directors of said persons or entities from any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, and compensation arising out of or in any way related to any injury or damage that may result to said participating patrons, including any physical or other injury or death caused by the negligence of any person or entity described above.
2. THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the releases and each of them, from any loss, liability, damage, or cost releases may incur, including reasonable attorney fees and costs, due to the presence of such participating patron in, about, or upon the premises of Creating Arts Studios or in any way using the facilities, or equipment, or participating in any program affiliated with Creating Arts Studios whether caused by the negligence of releases or otherwise.
3. THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE to the undersigned and such patron due to the negligence of releases or otherwise while in, about, or on any premises associated with Creating Arts Studios and/or while using any premises, facilities or equipment or participating in any program affiliated with Creating Arts Studios. The undersigned, for myself and on behalf of such patron, our heirs, assigns and next of kin, acknowledge that participation in such indoor activities identified generally and specifically above necessarily involve physical risks including risk of severe, permanent physical injury including bruises, scrapes, strained, sprained or torn muscles, tendons or ligaments, broken bones, dislocation of joints, concussion, brain damage, nerve and spinal cord injury, paralysis and death. For myself, and on behalf of such children, our heirs, assigns and next of kin, we willingly and voluntarily accept and assume all such risk.
THE UNDERSIGNED further expressly agrees that the foregoing RELEASE, WAIVER, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the State of California and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect. Any disputes will be litigated in the County of Los Angeles and the prevailing party is entitled to reasonable attorney fees and costs.
THE UNDERSIGNED IS OF LEGAL AGE, HAS READ AND VOLUNTARILY SIGNS THE RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, AND FURTHER AGREES THAT NO ORAL MODIFICATIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, STATEMENTS OR INDUCEMENT APART FROM THE FOREGOING WRITTEN AGREEMENT HAVE BEEN MADE.
For order inquiries or general questions.